Tuesday 24 June 2008

Back in sunny London

It's odd. Being away it's as though nothing was happening anywhere else. Just us enjoying the sun in between the showers and the sights and smells. Now it's all over again and I have to get used to getting my head around the fact that the book is being published next week. From a thought to a paperback. Quite something.

I have the piece in Stella coming out on Sunday. Then the launch and now an interview on Radio 4's Excess Baggage regarding repatriation! Well, I think I remember enough about that! My presentation skills are something to be desired. I'm practicing but it's hard... Hopefully I won't make too much of an idiot of myself. I don't really know what everyone expects. Googling the book and it shows up on all sorts of sites; one of which is solely dedicated to mental illness - so I've hit the button there, then! Presumably once it goes there, then other mental health resources will show it too... Three books about mental health problems were reviewed in the papers last weekend. God - you wait for a bus, then three come along at once!

No comments:

Easy-hit-Counters.com