Monday 28 July 2008

The Power of You Tube and Kippers

Chris L. said that I should post three minutes of myself on You Tube speaking about the book. I've just about learned about the Power of Facebook (Part I). How on earth do I manage You Tube? Whenever I try and watch something on You Tube, my PC crashes. Something about distortions. I have to ask for directions here but don't you need a video camera or something similar? The mind boggles with possibilities...

Is You Tube the way to go? I understand that it reaches millions but where's the hook that binds the book to the voyeur?

I read today that smiling may help beat depression. Oh, yeah...? And another thing: kippers. KIPPERS?? Maybe smiling kippers - yes, they will most definitely help beat depression. Maybe watching a kipper swimming around a pretty pool, smiling and flapping its pretty fins will make the depressive get out of bed, get washed, dressed, fed and off to his/her wonderful job, full of the joys of omega-3. That way no one will need antidepressants or mood-balancing medication or anti-psychotics for when you get to the position that the only way out is the Suicide Bridge.

You have to wonder about these so-called 'experts' who have the temerity to write about depression and anxiety or why they are even quoted when they come out with these totally absurd and irresponsible advertisements.

No comments:

Easy-hit-Counters.com